How to edit Wiki pages. For more information, see Help
First, to test things out, best to practice at the [
so that your experiments to get stored for the eternities :)
- Navigate to the page you would like to edit.
- Click the "edit" link in the left column. You will be presented an edit form.
- Make the desired changes, applying the Formatting Rules
- When finished, click the Save button at the bottom of the new page
- The page will be displayed again and the new edits should be in place
- People appreciate it if you sign the changes you make and add the date.
- Use the <<categories>> macro to add a list of categories at the bottom of the page
- A full history of changes is maintained, so if something goes horribly wrong it is still fixable.
See Also edit