: short for Georg Lehner, alias Jorge-León
Hosting and consulting services at MagmaSoft
Worked at ULSA
, teaching mechatronics.
Formerly: Senior ACS consultant at DS Automotion
, System Administrator and (Senior) Consultant at several companies and organizations: UNI/Nicaragua, Unan León/Nicaragua Netport/Nicaragua, WebDynamite/Austria, JBK-Net/Austria, and my own Server at http ://www.magma.com.ni/ (now http://magma-soft.at/
). Product and embedded software development at KEBA AG, http://keba.comWhat
am i doing with Tcl?
- ton: Tcl Object Notation, a fast JSON parser, amongst other things.
- odmon: monitor OneDrive synchronization.
- Baccus: a file system backup utility
- afis: an archival file storage package, which uses
- urta: a volume organized file archive based on unordered radix trees and
- brisa: fast hash-cryption
- fp: practical functional programming in Tcl
- astra: variadic versions of standard Tcl commands
- Sqlite3 Data Source for Tie
- openACS  and dotLrn  hacking
- small utilities for which /bin/sh is to complicated to use
- TTP Template and configfile parser and application wrapper:
- NMS rather old and not in use: from one network description calculate routes and any related configuration data for your network
- f4t: Forth for Tcl. Yet another Forthish extension to Tcl
- [lpush] and lprepend as well as
- lpop and lshift
I have been experimenting with Compact Code Formatting Style
. My first impression: more difficult to write, easier to read.
While playing around with that topic I found out that 'while is bad', both for the Compact Code Formatting Style
and when you are hooked up with recursion.
Ideas about Tcl:AK
: May we get links to baccus, afis, urta, brisa, fp, astra, ... ?LEG
2009-03-30: yes, it's time! Go get it - Baccus