George Peter Staplin 08.02.2006 - The goal of this page is to help the Tcl community contribute to the Tcl 8.5 release. A number of issues should be resolved before the release.
Tcl is a community project and we own it.
You could say that Tcl is The Community Language. :)
- Update the Tcl tutorial with the latest 8.5 features.
- Eliminate the unbraced exprs in the tutorial.
- Reduce the number of priority 9 bugs. Any contributions to get closer to this is helpful.
- Reduce the overall number of bugs. Any bug is worth fixing.
- Follow up on unclosed yet, apparent fixed bugs. Make sure we can move forward.
The bug trackers for Tcl and Tk are linked to from here: http://tcl.sf.net
Add your name to this page with a list of 1 or more things you're doing, so that we don't get duplicate effort.
If you deem the fix useful then please thank that person. Often times open source work is a thankless job, but it doesn't have to be :)
- RLH I will do #2 and I will test those I change to make sure I don't break anything. I will need to source since it isn't wiki editable.
George Peter Staplin - You can checkout the tcltutorial module using the cvs tree instructions here: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=10894 You want the anonymous cvs for now. :)
See also: [I want to be a Tcl developer]
Category Documentation Category Community