Brainstorming to find catchy names for the Cloverfield project.
FB: First, script and writing themed names:
- Kalamos (greek), Qalam (arabic), Calamus/Calami (latin)
- Words that designate the pen (reed pen or quill) used in calligraphy or by egyptian scribes to write on papyrus.
- See above.
- Feather + script.
- Verse, Verso
- Poetry theme. It is a well-known fact that real poets write their poems using one foot tall white quills (well, almost).
Data structures: trees, lists, ropes, strings... (see Cloverfield, section Data structures)
- List in latin.
- Object made of strings and knots used by the Inca empire as a communication and recording system. Makes me think of the rope data structure.
- Rope in latin.
And now for totally random stuff:
- Because Tcl is for smart people.
- Sounds tasty.
- Feathered cute little animal (related to the hummingbird).
- Simple, easy-to-remember, emphasizes the Tcl migration path, keeps the user base together. Larry Smith
FB Well, sometimes the best solution is the simplest one!
- Tactical Advantage Kit Tcl JMN