command <sub command> ?<arg> ...?:
- command get <overridden command>
- Returns the object which has replaced the previous function of command.
- command override <command> ?<replacement>?
- Override the command, optionally setting its new function. Returns a command object which can be used to invoke the original function.
- command restore <overridden command>
- Restores the previous function of command.
- command set <overridden command> <replacement>
- Set the overridden commands new function.
See also Feather