handle <sub command> ?<arg> ...?:
- handle deregister <handle>
- Delete the handle removing the association from the handle name to an object.
- handle get <handle>
- Returns the object associated with the specified handle.
- handle quote <handle>
- A shortcut to simplify the process of using handles to pass objects through a string (eval) interface. Returns a string of the following form which evaluates to the object associated with the handle.
[handle get <handle>]
- handle register ?<prefix>? <value>
- Create a handle with the specified prefix (or feather::handle if not prefix is specified) and a unique number within all handles of the same prefix; and create an association from it to the specified value.
- handle set <handle> <value>
- Change the value that is associated with the handle.