George Peter Staplin 08.02.2006 - Are you interested in the future of Tcl and/or Tk? Perhaps you have some skill with Tcl, documentation, or C. You too can be a Tcl developer.
The steps are:
- write a lot of Tcl code
- read the Tcl Engineering Manual [L1 ]
- checkout the Tcl sources using the instructions here: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=10894
- learn about cvs and possibly ssh keys
- submit some patches or develop a working relationship with some other developers
- ask a Tcl core team member if you can be added as a developer, unless they ask you first.