IronTcl , by Eyrie Solutions, is a binary distribution of Tcl and Tk.
The focus of this binary distribution is to provide signed binaries for Windows, based on the latest official release, that run on any version of Windows, XP or later.
Things to note:
- The binaries are digitally signed.
- The binaries are compiled with a modern compiler (e.g. MSVC 2015).
- The binaries work with Windows XP and later.
- The licensing does not require royalties for redistribution.
- The "enterprise" licensing (which is optional and includes support) is per year, not per server per year.
- Several different levels of support contracts are available and will be serviced by myself (a Tcl/Tk maintainer for Windows) and other Tcl/Tk experts.