Mavrig is the name of a website, where modules - called rigs - are collected for easy re-use.
JM Nov-27-2011,On a post from jcw's weblog [3 ], I found a reference to Mavrig, then I wanted to try it with my PC running XP.
For the record, this is what I did:
1) download the tclkit for WXP from [2 ], I understand you have to use version 8.5.x
2) download mavrig from [1 ]
3) I copied the downloaded tclkit to the m4 folder on the mavrig file structure
4) I got the following error when launching the local mavrig website:
hook main.Run failed: could no create new link "0.x-new/jcw/Akismet,tcl: target "../../contrib/jcw/0.x/Akismet.tcl" doesn't exist...
launching the local mavrig website is like this:
5) Then I had to change 2 lines on the server.tcl file to make it work:
file link -symbolic $version-new/$name/$y ../../$x/$y
file link -hard $version-new/$name/$y ../$x/$y
file link -symbolic $version-new/$x ../docs/$x
file link -hard $version-new/$x docs/$x