Title: Graph Manipulations
- Student: Michał Antoniewski
- Abstract: Hi, I'm Michael and I'm 4th year undergraduate in Gdansk University of Technology at faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications
- and Informatics (ETI) in Poland.
What I am going to do is to extend existing solutions with wide set of functions/algorithms to make TCL well-equipped with Graph Operations and to become attractive language from another point of view.
- Name: Michael
- Surname: Antoniewski
- Age: 22
- University: I'm 4th year undergraduate in Gdansk University of Technology at faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics (ETI) in Poland
- Main Department: Department of Algorithms and System Modelling
- Supplementary Department: Department of Computer Communications.
- GRAPH THEORY AND SIMILAR
- - good, wide knowledge about graph theory, artificial intelligence and generally mathematical aspects of informatics.
- - recently bioinformatics too.
- - a lot of problems/algorithms known not only theoretically but also implemented
- - good knowledge about computational complexity, useful data structures.
- - besides programming, my common area of interest.
- - not a lot of experience in programming in TCL
- example of usage:
- - creating simulations of Wireless Networks and
- - testing/comparing capabilities of Wireless Routing Protocols like DSDV and others
- I've already arranged creating projects during this semester in Tcl, so before June I will surely be ready to program bigger amounts of code in Tcl.
- - good knowledge
- - most of algorithm implementations done in C
- - a lot of problems solved at contests: www.spoj.pl (if needed I can attach some code)
- - also done other projects, e.g. B-Tree implementation.
- - as an example I placed some code at http://sites.google.com/site/antoniewskim/
- WIN32 API
- - used a lot long time ago…:)
- - work example: many games like e.g. chess with graphical interface - enabling playing by net for 2 players
- gave me good basic for moving into .NET with good understanding mechanisms it works on
- - currently: C#, WPF, WCF.
- - example project in .NET: system of work-time controlling with usage of contactless cards and readers connected by COM ports.
- - example project: Application for testing purposes – enables examining people by browser and solving tests created by Admins. It has 2
- independent parts: Admin application for creating tests/users and generally managing database, written in J2SE.
- - Web part written in J2EE for clients to solve availible (for them) tests and see scores.
- - fair knowledge
- - example: Currently, I’m working on graphical application (using QT) with knowledge base. It concerns combinatorial games on graphs and NIM games
- - and enables confronting AI opponents.
- COMPUTER NETWORKS
- - nice knowledge about IEEE standards, designing networks, configuring
- - network protocols
- - algorithms used in computer networks
- - gave me nice experience in working with large documentations