holy cow has it been a while. I've been insanely busy for the past year.
quick links to wiki pages I'm interested in
Things I'm interested in
Things that would be nice to have:
A code review tool/browser that allows one to
- specify one or more remote or local file-pairs to be reviewed
- browse one or more remote or local file-pairs to be reviewed (either live, or from a specified list)
- show diffs of file-pair
- add comments -- text, but also freehand or diagrams may be nice. check out: World-wide whiteboard for freehand
- optionally link comments to sections of code
- save comments and meta-deta
- reload comments and meta-data
- link to a bug tracker
- link to an SCM
- UI: command line versions of commands for scriptable processing as well as GUI versions of commands. reasonable screen footprint
shows up as skm in the recent changes page.
Initiated the Chicago Area Tcl Users Group.
She is also female and taken..errrm [L3 ]