SourceForge http://www.sf.net/ - aka SF - is an ambitious attempt to provide open source projects with freely available source code , bug, and request management facilities, mailing list support, compile farm access, software distribution, and more.
The effort has over 324,000 projects at this time (2013-08-31).
Free to OpenSource developers, and development collaborators, SourceForge provides:
- Apache/PHP web support with CGIs
- SSH based shell access
- FreeBSD and multi-version Linux compile resources
- Web, wiki, tickers, feedback/discussions
- Git, Mercurial and (frozen) CVS repositories with SSH-based update, public access and web browsing
- High speed FTP and HTTP download sites
APN 2013-08-31 The list below is hopelessly out of date. Your are better off going to SourceForge Tcl directory
GWL 2013-09-01 Please note that the main repository of the Tcl/Tk project (as well as those marked with an asterisk "*") is on http://core.tcl.tk as Fossil[L1 ] repositories.
But rather than advertising SourceForge here, go browse the projects, or start your own, and announce it below:
- [L24 ] [L25 ] Tcllib (*)
- [L26 ] [L27 ] Tcl SOAP and XML-RPC
- [L28 ] [L29 ] TclXML and TclDOM
- [L30 ] [L31 ] TiK Instant Messenger
- [L32 ] [L33 ] TiK (non-core) Packages and Plugins
- [L34 ] [L35 ] The TIL
- [L36 ] [L37 ] Tix Tk Interface eXtension
- [L38 ] [L39 ] Tk Console
- [L40 ] [L41 ] TkInspect
- [L42 ] [L43 ] TLS OpenSSL/RSA-bsafe extension
- [L44 ] [L45 ] TclUDP Tcl UDP extension
- [L46 ] [L47 ] TWAPI Tcl Windows API
- [L50 ] [L51 ] Yozilla browser
- [L52 ] [L53 ] LinuDent ''Dental Front Office Application'
- [L54 ] [L55 ] IICMD Tcl Extension for Ingres DBMS
There is also a small code snippets library there:
Please note that not everyone is perfectly content with sourceforge:
You may not agree with them, but they mention some reasonable points.
DKF: IMHO, SF sucks. But it is really nice that they are providing/handling all the sysadmin/hardware side of things, so I guess it doesn't suck too much.
Where in all of SF does one find the tclconfig module that so many TEA based extensions needs?
AK: It is not a module, but a subdirectory in the module 'sampleextension' in the project 'tcl'.
Get to a bug report, knowing only its number (219137 in this example):