by Mark Roseman - 'DejaNews:'' [L1 ]
This week we feature several interesting newsgroup discussions, a call for feedback from tkTable users, and the announcement of the ultimate Tcl-wear chronology.
- The periodic call for a smaller core resurfaces; most agree it would be a Good Thing, now how to make it happen? (thread [L2 ])
- Bill Donovan pointed out an interesting thread on comp.ai about using Tcl as an AI language (thread [L3 ] old link:[L4 ])
- There was a good discussion about how to do X session management in Tk (where apps save and restore their window positions) (thread [L5 ])
- A simple question thats apparently pretty complicated - how do you kill a process in Windows from Tcl (thread [L6 ])
- Jeff Hobbs is looking to add expressions to his excellent tkTable extension (woo hoo!) and is looking for feedback (see [L7 ])
- Finally, Tom Poindexter has cataloged the myriad t-shirts and other Tcl/Tk goodies that have surfaced over the years http://www.nyx.net/~tpoindex/tcl.html