ABU 9-Feb-2020 - Version 1.2.6
glyphs is a pure-tcl library for extracting the glyph-geometry (segments, curves) from True Type fonts.
glyphs-demo is a small app packed with all the required libraries.
- glyphs-demo 1.2.6 [L1 ]
- repackaged with the updated lib Glyph-1.2.6 and Bezier-1.1 - Fixes some bugs with some weird fonts
- glyphs-demo 1.2 [L2 ]
- repackaged with the enhanced lib Glyph-1.2 (supports OpenTypeCollections and PostScripts outlines)
- glyphs-demo 1.1.1 [L3 ]
- repackaged with the fixed lib Glyph-1.1.1
- glyphs-demo 1.0.1 [L4 ]
- FIX for TclTk 8.6.1 BUG (Itcl incompatibility). Changes now works with TclTk 8.6.1 as well with previous versions.
- glyphs-demo 1.0 [L5 ]
- glyphs-demo 0.9 [L6 ] (OLD)
glyphs-1.2 - New GUI (on Linux)
glyphs-1.0 - GUI (on Windows)