- info object call objectName methodName
This method returns a list that describes what happens when you attempt to invoke the method methodName on the object objectName. Each element of the list is a tuple that describes one method implementation (it is this chain of method implementations that you traverse with next). The elements of the tuples are:
- Reason for being in the list (method for an ordinary method, filter for being a filter method that's wrapped round the front, and unknown for handling of where there's no ordinary method; methods inserted for unknown handling are called in slightly different ways to normal method calls).
- The method implementation name (which will be the same as methodName for an ordinary method)
- The definer of the method implementation (e.g., what class was the method from)
- The type of the method, as described by info object methodtype.