- info object isa category object ?arg?
This tests whether object (a TclOO object) is a member of the given category (possibly as modified by arg). The supported categories are:
info object isa class object
- Is object a class? (Being a class means being an instance of oo::class or one of its subclasses.)
info object isa metaclass object
- Is object a metaclass? (A metaclass is a subclass of oo::class.)
info object isa mixin object class
- Is class directly mixed into object?
info object isa object command
- Is command really an object? (If it is, it will be an instance of oo::object or any of its subclasses; that's the whole TclOO class system though.)
info object isa typeof object class
- Is object of the type of the given class? (It is if it is an instance of the class or a one of its direct or indirect subclasses.)