smake , by Kristoffer Lawson, is a make-like utility written in Tcl.
- smake , by Jörg Schilling
- a non-Tcl make alternative
- The small smake program by Kristoffer Lawson proved immensely useful for me; but it took me some while to figure out how to tweak it that it suited my needs perfectly - just put Tcl commands in the right place.
- -- Philipp Roessler
- the classic Unix program for managing the build process of other programs.
- smake musings, by VI
- usage details and recipes
- another take on smake,
- a Tcl analogue to autoconf
- current release
- release time
- fossil repository
- Feel free to contribute there, and pull/clone files, plus add tickets or whatnot.
The source currently includes the one file from my own Tcl "codebase" that is needed for smake. Not optimal, as codebase may be edited and updated elsewhere, but does make getting a ready working clone easier.
Last update: 14th Oct 2003, version 1.1 (now includes rules based on a pattern tree)