Graph Editors provide an interactive interface for creating and editing graphs.
- Graphics with Tcl
- A guide graphics tools and resources.
- category plotting
- A category for visual plots and graphs
Over the years, quite a few graph editors seem to have been written in Tcl/Tk. The canvas probably has something to do with this.
- Angela is a Natural Graph Editor with Layout Algorithms.
- Compose programs by creating data pipelins from linked blocks.
- Graph editor, by Mark Eichin
- A small script implementing a basic graph editor]
- A toolkit for the implementation of graph editors, and includes drawing algorithms for graphs
- New Release 2.38 (13 April 2014) - HJG 2015-06: Link [1 ] not dead, just slow. No news since 2014-04.
- IGD (Interactive Graph Drawing)
- A graphical application and library of Tcl/Tk functions for displaying, manipulating, scaling and printing undirected graphs.
- Create your flow charts, diagrams, hierarchies or structure visualizations using automatic layout.
- HJG 2014-04 - Moved, website in french only
- Editeur de graphes , by David Cobac
- There's this tantalizing URL , but nothing else