From time to time Wiki pages get damaged: a mistake while editing, a spammer, ... How to fix this? Smaller damage is easily recovered from by editing the page. Large scale damage is most easily undone like this:
- Open the damaged page in two different browser windows or tabs.
- In one tab/window, click on the History link.
- In the history, search for the version of the page you want to revert to
- Still in the history, click on the WikiText link (right-most column of the history table) of the version you want to restore to. This will show the markup of that version.
- In the other tab/window click on the Edit link.
- On the edit page, remove all the contents.
- Select all markup in the first tab/window and copy it to the edit tab/window.
- Save the page.