Tloona , is an IDE for Tcl/Tk projects.
- latest release
- 1.7.1 (2.0b is available)
- release time
- 2016.06.18 (2.0b is 2017.07.11)
Tloona is yet another Tcl/Tk, and Itcl/Itk IDE - but brings a new breath of function and code maintenance capabilities to Itcl and Tcl developers. Some of the features are:
News, screenshots, downloads, info, SVN access and more at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tloona/ (SF page throws errors, github does not have screenshots)
- Code browser for Tcl and Itcl
- Syntax highlighting for both, Tcl and Itcl and Tk/Itk
- Code completion for commands, ensembles, classes, objects and variables
- graphical display and browsing of procedure call hierarchies, and class hierarchies
- automatic evaluation of scripts and procedures
- project management for Tcl/Tk applications and extensions
- documentation browser
- built-in debugger
to name a few. Not all of them are implemented completely; the project also needs more contributors. Still, it is already stable and usable.