flightaware-tcltools is a guide to the various pure-Tcl and Tcl C extensions written at FlightAware and released under an open source license.
- A Tcl interface to the Cassandra database
- A Tcl interface to a bunch of system calls in Berkeley UNIX (that are probably available in other Linuxes and UNIXes as well).
- A Tcl C extension that brings nearly 100% of GD's capabilities to Tcl programmers. Tcl coders can use GD to read and write GIFs, JPEGs, PNGs, and native GD images. From Tcl you can draw pixels, lines, polygons, rectangles, arcs, and ellipses. You can do fills, create text, resize, resample, rotate, sharpen, compare and merge images, and create animated GIFs, all following a familiar Tk-style object model.
- A package for writing Tcl apps that look and run like C apps
- A maintained fork of tclreadline.
- Generate a set of quadratic splines based on an input list. *spline* reads a list and generates a new list of x and y coordinate pairs representing a curve based on the passed points, rendered as a set of quadratic splines: one spline is drawn for the first and second line segments, one for the second and third, and so on.