Numerous systems for network management have been written in Tcl
- network programming
- Network management with SNMP
- Provides a GUI for viewing events from Snort/Barnyard in real time.
- cnet network simulator
- Experiment at the data through transport layers.
- a network test frame, it provides GUI to setup/run test, internally it's based on Expect CLI to communicate with devices. It is a kind of a script-free test platform, could be used without any script knowledge. It can help you to arrange test cases, setup commands to devices, run commands to check results and record test results.
- (Smart-grid Common Research Emulator) captures the behavior and interactions of power networks and communication networks and emulates Smart Grid applications in an integrated and scalable environment. Written in C with Tcl hooks and Tk GUI.
- A graphical front end for netwox.