Editing a Wiki page is easy:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the title that appears next to the word Edit
- You will get a page in which you can edit the raw text
- The formatting rules are simple - see Formatting Rules
- When you are done, just click on the Save button at the bottom of the new page, then go back in the pages of your browser to see the result.
- People appreciate it if you sign the changes you make and add the date
- If you have general references like a category a page belongs to, add them at the end after a "----", which introduces a horizontal line
- We keep a full history of changes, so if something goes horribly wrong it is still fixable.
Other pertinent info for this page can be found here for now:
[ Category Tcler's Wiki ]