I occasionally throw up bits and pieces here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libtclpq/
- I have a tendency to ask ''is there any compelling reason that X doesn't use Y?' where Y is often comm ... I just like minimalism, I guess.
Suggestions: (I'm full of 'em)
- what is a Project Release? What is it for? Stu and I have been robustly exchanging views on the subject, and I thought I'd jump in to misrepresent his views in that page.
- Imagine a language ... unexpected side-effects of tcl's virtues.
- Careful what you wish for regarding the downside of popularity.
- Tool Protocol Language - don't use XML, JSON, FCGI, CGI, SCGI, other crappy and/or proprietary interprocess protocols. Use tcl.
Firsts: first mention of 'badger' on the Wiki ... damn, not even close.
AMG: You're the first to use the word "blunge" [L4 ].
Proud recipient of the
CMcC - 2010-08-30 21:33:52
Testing to see if saving a large page fails