LEG: short for Georg Lehner, alias Jorge-León, Homepage
IndieWeb hosting and consulting services at MagmaSoft (formerly http ://www.magma.com.ni/)
Engineering requirements at Catalysts
Formerly: Teaching electronics and telecomunications at http://keba.com Teaching mechatronics at UCAN , Senior ACS consultant at ULSA , System Administrator and (Senior) Consultant at several companies and organizations: UNI/Nicaragua, Unan León/Nicaragua Netport/Nicaragua, WebDynamite/Austria, JBK-Net/Austria, Product and embedded software development at KEBA AG, DS Automotion
What am i doing with Tcl?
- edfn Personal task managment with the EDF method.
- tsynth GUI frontend for playing piano with FluidSynth.
- ssha LDAP password encoder/checker at ldappw
- tsurbl URI reputation black list filter for Qmail.
- ton: Tcl Object Notation, a fast JSON parser, amongst other things.
- odmon: monitor OneDrive synchronization.
- Baccus: a file system backup utility
- afis: an archival file storage package, which uses
- urta: a volume organized file archive based on unordered radix trees and
- brisa: fast hash-cryption
- fp: practical functional programming in Tcl
- astra: variadic versions of standard Tcl commands
- Sqlite3 Data Source for Tie
- openACS [L1 ] and dotLrn [L2 ] hacking
- small utilities for which /bin/sh is to complicated to use
- TTP Template and configfile parser and application wrapper:
- NMS rather old and not in use: from one network description calculate routes and any related configuration data for your network
What am I doing on this Wiki? Click on the title of this page to get a list of pages where I am mentioned (crap: they ruined the Wiki - go to the Page menu then click on References).
AK: May we get links to baccus, afis, urta, brisa, fp, astra, ... ?
LEG 2009-03-30: yes, it's time! Go get it - Baccus