Ratcl , part of the Vlerq project, is a Tcl extension which provides operators from Relational Algebra and works with Metakit data files.
- ratcl.kit (alternate )
- pivot tables in ratcl , JCW ,2006-08
- Wrapping sqlite and oratcl query result sets
- Ratcl-like API with sqlite backend
- Introduction to Ratcl
- official reference
- Relational algebra for Tcl: introducing Ratcl and Rasql ,Jean-Claude Wippler
- Ratcl and Rasql , by Jean-Claude Wippler
- a presentation
- Ratcl example (sort of) ,JCW ,comp.lang.tcl ,2008-05-08
- Vlerq + Ratcl = Easy Data Management (alternate ) ,JCW , [L1 ], presented at the Thirteenth Annual Tcl/Tk Conference
RLH: This is very cool stuff!
2007-02-16: There is a starkit which runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X at [L2 ]. The ChangeLog for this starkit is at [L3 ].
This starkit includes the "Ratk" graphical view browser by Brian Theado. Here is an example with a pivot table (also called a crosstab, see also crosstab a la Relations):