- A template reflected channel
- A script that wraps file functions to disable Tilde Substitution
- globfind, an improved replacement for fileutil::find
- TOXFile, a pure Tcl/Tk, cross-platform, drag/drop enabled, explorer-style file manager
- the FILTR, File Inventory for Loading, Transfer and Recovery
- A chroot virtual filesystem
- An SSH virtual filesystem
- A template virtual filesystem
- A versioning virtual filesystem
- tdelta, an rdiff-style file delta generator.
- A delta virtual filesystem
- A collate/broadcast virtual filesystem
- A quota-enforcing virtual filesystem
- An LZW-compressing virtual filesystem
- pure-Tcl replacements for Tclx keyed lists commands
- a wrapper and starkit for sfm
I started using Tcl when working for a Unix-only ERP software company. After spending two years becoming a bash ninja writing build and distribution scripts, management declared that we were moving to Windows. I decided, never again! Everything I wrote in Tcl ran everywhere, and I never looked back.
The four-word case for Tcl: stability, portability, orthogonality, power.
Summer of Code:
- In 2008 I was a participant with the Tcl Community in Google's Summer of Code. I mentored the tcl-fuse project.
- I participated in 2009's GSoC as well; I mentored The tcl-map GSoC2009 project.
I live in Chicago, IL, USA. Drop by!