Tcl Dev Kit Debugger , a component of Tcl Dev Kit, is a graphical dynamic debugger that provides Coverage Analysis and code profiling.
- the TclPro analogue
- Tcl Pro Debugger version 2.0 , by FlightAware
- An upgrade of of the debugger included in the TclPro product version 1.5 released and open-sourced by Scriptics Corporation. A product of the FlightAware bounty program
- official reference
Quickly find and fix bugs in Tcl scripts
Tcl Dev Kit Debugger is a based on prodebug. Features include:
- source code viewing
- call stack inspector
- variable examination and watching
- eval console
- step-by-step execution
- Evaluate single Tcl commands, or run to the current cursor position in the code.
- Display variable values for all accessible stack frames.
- Display full stack information and navigation around the stack and source code when the application is stopped.
- Set line- and variable-based breakpoints.
- Enter code to be evaluated dynamically when the application is stopped.
- Interrupt code to determine execution status.
- Communicate with remote and embedded applications.
- Debug multiple processes simultaneously.
and beyond that:
The backend of this debugger also integrates with the Komodo IDE.