... short for Koen Breugelmans.
Tcl/Tk makes my life easier on a daily basis. During the day, I mostly use it at my job for all things system & network administration, and automation. After work it helps me to write simple programs for my own projects, and to make music!
An largely incomplete list of projects I did with Tcl/Tk. Documentation and source-code will be available when I get my website online again (estimated by the end of 2014).
- ctrl7030, a controller for the AOR 7030 shortwave receiver
- lisatools, Tcl/Tk tools to interface with LinuxSampler
- Pomme, a time-tracker for daily and nightly use
- Tonata, a simple graphical MPD client in Tk
- vPSPinguin, an interactive stone carving installation together with Wim Tilkin. Submitted as an entry to the 2008 Canvas Collectie , art contest of the belgian national television.
- Blender , GIMP , Povray Tcl integration and automation
Some topics that interest me:
- MIDI, Snack, Tkeca by Luis Pablo Gasparotto, a Tcl/Tk frontend for Kai Vehmanen's ecasound . A handy multitrack audio recorder & processor.
- AOLserver, OpenACS, PostgreSQL, ACID, SQLite
- Debian, Etlinux, Puppy Linux
- socket, Tnm/Scotty/TkInEd, RANCID
- Wub, TclHttpd
- Forth, Icon, Awk, C, R, m4, Postscript
- Image Magick, Gimp & Gimp Client, Tcl3D, OpenGL, Crystal Space
- XCircuit, PCB, Magic VLSI
- Fosdem 2006, 11th European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting 2013, 12th European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting 2014