The following is a list of ideas for tcl or tk programs/demos/games that someone decided they wished was available.
- A simple memory game / Memory 2
- Agents, sprites and young programmers
- Battleship - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battleship_%28game%29
- Biorhythm - see tclapps
- Black Box - see also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Box_%28game%29
- Bouncing Balls
- Breakout - see tclapps
- Frogger - see tclapps
- HiLo / HiLo2 / HiLo-international
- Hunt the tclWumpus - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wumpus
- Knight's Tour
- Lotto / Lotto 2
- Magic Squares/tksquare - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Square
- Mah Jongg - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahjong_solitaire (Already done - http://www.sreal.com:8000/~div/shanghai/ )
- MasterMind / MasterMind 2
- Playing Card Images - card_img
- Playing with sound effects
- Roulette - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roulette
- Soundgenerator for simple sounds (e.g. beeps, clicks, motornoise...)
- Street-crossing with Traffic-Lights / Traffic lights
- The Classic 15 Puzzle, N-puzzle - see also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-puzzle
- Car Manager, >>> partly interface Fuel Cost Estimate Log Slot Calculator Example
- Jupyter Notebooks - web application that allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations and explanatory text. Uses include: data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning and much more. - see https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tcl_kernel http://www.jupyter.org/
LV What is the goal of this page? I'm confused about what the items above are - a series of games and toys written in tcl?
HJG A todo-list if you happen to have time and no idea what to with tcl/tk.
DKF Sure, but what do they all mean? :^)
ATPI — Ambitious/Awesome Tcl Project Ideas
The following list contains (paraphrased) answers to the question "what are the coolest Tcl projects you can think of that you'd like to exist?" asked in the Tcl Chatroom on 2015-03-14. They are intended to inspire and provoke an ambitious Tcler as well as to outline what one would want the future of the language to look like.
The answers are sorted chronologically. New answers should be added at the bottom of the list.
See also: Tcl Software Wanted