. <- not found
Sponsored OSS projects:
Home site: http://www.doyles.com/mike
- Chairman of Eolas, CEO of Iomas Research LLC
- MDD in discussions.
- Co-author of BOOK Interactive Web Applications with Tcl/Tk.
- Creator of the first open-linking hypermedia navigator and imagemap system [1 ]
- Leader of the team that invented the Web plug-in/applet application platform in 1993: [3 ] and [2 ]
- Inventor of Transient-Key Cryptography [5 ], which provides cryptographic data integrity certification [4 ], without the need for a third-party certificate authority
- Chief Architect for the Visible Embryo Project [6 ], a Tcl-based virtual collaboratory for biomedical researchers.
- Adjunct Professor, George Mason University, School of Computational Sciences [8 ]. Adjunct Professor, Computer Science, DePaul University of Chicago [7 ]
- In search of: "The Mystical Power of Knowledge Mastery" [9 ].
- Subject of "The True Believer" [10 ]. Tcl just doesn't get mentioned often enough in the same breath as Saddam Hussein, $10 billion, environmental havoc, and so on.
- Victor, over Microsoft, in a summer 2003 trial that produced the second largest patent infringement verdict in history [11 ]
- Happy that Microsoft finally licensed the browser patent in 2007, settling the lawsuit. [12 ]