Sponsored OSS projects:
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikefios
- Founder, Chairman, and CTO of Eolas
- MDD in discussions.
- Co-author of BOOK Interactive Web Applications with Tcl/Tk.
- Creator of the first open-linking hypermedia navigator and imagemap system [L1 ]
- Leader of the team that invented the first Cloud web application platform in 1993: [L2 ]
- Co-Inventor of Spatial Transcriptomics [L3 ], which was named Method of the Year by Nature in January 2021. Based on this work, he and his co-inventors were included in the “2021 October Madness Sweet 16” [L4 ] by Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society, listing Sigma Xi’s prediction of the 16 most likely candidates to win the 2021 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
- Inventor of Transient-Key Cryptography, [L5 ] and [L6 ], which provides cryptographic data integrity certification without the need for a third-party certificate authority. Transient-key crypto was adopted into the X9.95 ANSI National Standard for Trusted Timestamps and was the first forward-signature-chaining blockchain system, paving the way for Bitcoin.
- Chief Architect for the Visible Embryo Project [L7 ], a Tcl-based virtual collaboratory for biomedical researchers.
- Victor, over Microsoft, in a summer 2003 trial that produced the second largest patent infringement verdict in history [L8 ]
- Happy that Microsoft finally licensed the browser patent in 2007, settling the lawsuit. [L9 ]
mail to : m i k e a t d o y l e s d o t c o m